To celebrate the launch of my new book Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide, how about a competition?
For your chance to win a stack of manufacturers coupons & a signed paperback copy of Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide, here’s what to do:
1) Read my new book Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide
2) Find something you didn’t already know
Pick out a tip or section of the book that you didn’t previously know.
3) Comment your newly learned tip on Facebook or Twitter
One winner will be selected using a random winner generator. You can enter on both Facebook and Twitter to boost your chances. What better way to start your couponing journey than a stack of freebie coupons?
The boring bit
- There is 1 prize of a £12.50+ worth of manufacturer coupons and a signed paperback copy of Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide worth £10+.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 14th April 2018.
- One entry is allowed per person on both the Jordon Cox Facebook page and Twitter page (@Jordon_Cox).
- Entrants must comment on the Facebook promotional post with their newly learned tip to enter. To enter through Twitter, entrants must reply with their newly learned tip to enter.
- Purchase of Ebook or Paperback required in order to comment with your newly learnt tip.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment/tweet within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- The prize will be sent within 7 days of the winner confirming their address and the item will be delivered to them within 14 business days.
- The promoter is Jordon Cox – The Coupon Kid.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any manufacturers whose coupons are offered as prizes.